Children's March on Child Abuse
Put your best foot forward and join Phoenix Children's Child Abuse Prevention program as they walk to raise funds to support families and safeguard children.
The Children’s March on Child Abuse will be held on Saturday, April 7, 2012 at the Phoenix Zoo during Child Abuse Prevention Month.
Last year, over 300 people came together to bring awareness to the community around child maltreatment. All funds raised go back into the community for outreach in prevention and education.
Entries completed online by March 16, 2012.
- $40.00 per walker for (t-shirt size is guaranteed).
- $30.00 per person for teams of 5 adults or more.
- $10.00 for children between the ages of 3 and 12 (t-shirt size is guaranteed).
- Free for children 2 and under
For entries completed (online) after March 16, 2012 or day of the event.
- $40.00 per walker (t-shirt size is not guaranteed).
- NO team pricing.
- $10.00 for children under the age of 12 (t-shirt size is not guaranteed).
All participants are invited to spend the day at the Phoenix Zoo with the Children’s March bracelet issued at registration.
If you have questions regarding the event, please contact Alaina Raetz at 602-546-1024 or ARaetz@phoenixchildrens.com.
Thank you for your interest in The Phoenix Children’s Hospital Children’s March. Join us in educating the community and bringing awareness of the severity of this curable disease within our neighborhoods to help prevent child abuse!