Supporting Children's Neurosciences
Recently, through the generous support of two individual donors, Barrow Neurological Institute at Phoenix Children’s Hospital was able to open a new pediatric brain tumor lab in collaboration with Translational Genomics Research Institute to develop new strategies in the fight against pediatric brain cancer.
This investment in our institute helps us develop new paradigms for clinical care and cures for these children. You can express your support to the institute in ways that complement your own personal interests as you help us evolve and continue to set new standards in pediatric neurological care.
What Your Philanthropy Supports:
- Development/enhancement of existing and/or new clinical programs
- Funding cutting-edge programs in clinical, translational and laboratory/experimental research
- Community and professional educational initiatives
- Institute’s infrastructure supporting the Biorepository and Bioinformatics and Data Center
Ways to Give:
- Make a memorial or honor gift
- Name an Institute’s Fund
- Contribute to the Director’s Fund
- Provide funds for Endowed Chairs for research and program leadership
For more information, email Bonnie Morgan or call her at (602) 933-2607. You can support Barrow at Phoenix Children's by making an online donation; and make sure to designate your gift to “Barrow Neurological Institute at PCH.”