Care Connect AZ at Phoenix Children's Hospital
Navigating through healthcare and community resource systems can be overwhelming and complicated for parents and caregivers. Coordinated care can have a positive impact on a child's physical and emotional development. That's why CareConnect AZ was created - to bridge the gap between families and the providers who can help their children.
CareConnect AZ has four main objectives:
- to build strong relationships between providers and families
- to assist in coordinating services for the child and family
- to increase families’ awareness of community resources
- to help families achieve a sense of empowerment
Our program strives to connect every child to a medical home and the community resources that best support them and their families. The CareConnect AZ care coordinators help families identify needs, connect them with resources (medical, social and behavioral health) and assist them in following up with their referrals.
CareConnect AZ is a free service to the community
Eligible participants for this program are children (prenatal through five years) and their families who either:
1. live in Central and South Phoenix (view map and zip codes)
- OR -
2. are being served by one of the following collaborating sites:
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Mountain Park Health Center (Cofco location)
- Southwest Human Development
- United Methodist Outreach Ministries
- Phoenix Pediatrics
- Phoenix Day and Crisis Nursery
- Mountain Park Health Center – Baseline and Maryvale locations
- Adelante Health Care - South Phoenix Mobile Units
Look for additional sites joining in the future.
For more information about our program or how we can help, call (602) 933-0994.