Cause Related Marketing
Cause-Related Marketing Programs and Corporate Promotions
By implementing a special promotion or cause-related marketing program, you can support our patients and promote your business at the same time.
Studies indicate that consumers will choose to shop at companies that support important charitable causes over those that do not.
Employees also prefer working for companies that support a local cause in the community. Benefits can include increased brand recognition through co-branding, building a positive image toward consumers, increased sales and the ability to make a large collective impact for the children and families served by Phoenix Children's Hospital.
Examples of corporate promotions include:
- Icon Campaigns
- Percentage of sales for a specific or specialty product or service
- Round up programs and/or change collections
- Internal employee fund raising activities. For example "jeans day"
- Donations made in honor of customers, vendors or employees
If your company is interested in implementing a corporate promotion or cause related marketing program to benefit Phoenix Children's Hospital:
- Review the Steps for Organizing a Successful Corporate Promotion (PDF)
- Complete the Cause Related Marketing Program Application (PDF)
A Corporate Development Officer will contact you within one week of receipt of your completed application and signed guidelines agreement to further discuss your program.
For more information email the Cause Related Marketing Department or call (602) 933-2649.