Healthy Steps Wish List
The Healthy Steps Program at Phoenix Children's Hospital is in need of new items to provide to families in the General Pediatrics Clinic. Your donations of gift certificates or items will be greatly appreciated.
If you are interested in donating items to the Health Steps Program, please consider the following items:
- New Breastfeeding supplies
- New unexpired Similac with iron powdered formula
- New baby rattles
- New teething toys
- New vinyl coated or plastic infant feeding spoon
- Small snack size plastic bowls with air tight lids
- Unopened and non expired Rice cereal
- New sippee cups
- New Infant and toddler toothbrushes and toothpaste
- New toys with Lights and Sounds
- New pop up box toys
- New Stacking Cups
- New Sassy brand toys
- "Me in the Mirror"
- Developmental Play Mat
- New chunky crayons
- Crayola Mess Free Paper
- Crayola Mess Free Markers
- Crayola Mess Free Paint Set
- High Chair
- Scrapbook Albums for baby
- Disposable Diapers any size
- Gently used board books
- Gently used toddler and preschool books-no holiday books please
We are unable to accept walkers, excersaucers or jump up equipment
Please contact the Phoenix Children's Hospital Foundation to schedule donation delivery. (602) 546-GIVE.
For more information, contact DeAnn Davies at (602) 546-0235.
This wish list is supported by the Brent Shernoff Toy Fund.