Learn how Leadership Circle funds innovative programs and services
The Leadership Circle: Together Achieving Results
The Phoenix Children's Hospital Leadership Circle is a dynamic, growing group of more than 100 community leaders from diverse backgrounds who care deeply
about ill and injured children—and act together on that shared passion.
Annually, each Leadership Circle member gives a minimum donation of $1,000, with many members giving more.
These annual gifts are pooled and used to fund the Hospital’s high-priority clinical needs, identified by physicians, nurses, and others through a competitive grant process.
We invite you to Join the Leadership Circle at Phoenix Children's Hospital by making a tax-deductible donation today! For more information about the program, email George Martinez or call (602) 933-2673.
What We Do
Leadership Circle members do much more than give financially. They vote to decide how their pooled donations are used at the Hospital and are invited to three signature events each year:
Kickoff Cocktail Reception
Luncheon with Grant Finalists
Grant Recipient Cocktail Reception
Receptions are held in homes, hosted by friends of the Hospital. At the luncheon, members meet finalists for funding, learn about their proposed project or program, and vote.
Check out the upcoming events for Leadership Circle.
- Invitations to annual Leadership Circle events.
- A vote to help decide how your pooled Leadership Circle donations will be used in the Hospital—genuine participation in our decision-making process.
- Invitations to additional social events and educational activities associated with Phoenix Children's that provide great opportunities to learn about the Hospital, parenting, trends and issues in pediatric healthcare, and more.
- Knowledge that 100 percent of your gift directly helps children in what will soon be the second-largest children’s hospital in North America.
- Networking opportunities with Phoenix Children's leaders and medical staff, and with business and community leaders.
- Updates about Phoenix Children's and the life-changing impact of donated funds.
- Tax deduction.
The Impact: Highlights of What the Leadership Circle has Funded
- A "vein finder" imaging device customized for children.
- An innovative Healthmobile for community outreach.
- Launch of a neurological newborn intensive care unit, teen clinic, and other needed programs.
- Specialized equipment for eye surgeries
...and much more!