2012 Leadership Circle Grant Finalists
Join by April 1 and you can help provide the following for children…
- an amazing robotic device, customized for kids, to help them walk again after brain injury or surgery
- new techniques to combine diverse neurological monitoring for intensive care
- specialty scopes and lights for delicate procedures in small airways
- mind-blowing 3D models of patient-specific hearts to help doctors and families alike prepare for surgery
- a halo-type frame that allows deep brain stimulation to improve movement disorders
- headgear and goggles for movies and other media to help children during MRI procedures
What is Leadership Circle?
Leadership Circle members from throughout the community each give $1,000 (or more) annually, pool their donations, then vote to decide which grants actually receive funding – a fun, high-impact way to give. Voting occurs at the annual Luncheon, April 11.
How to Join
Help make these dreams come true for children and families by joining the group today at www.phoenixchildrens.com/leadershipcircle.
Questions/comments? Contact George Martinez at 602-546-2673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.